• Welcome to the Grand Summoners Forum!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Yes, I Have No 100 Luck Ganan
Thread Modes
So please don't kick me too much lah, i just played 5 days ago...  Sad

(03-29-2018, 12:51 PM)CaitSith Wrote: So please don't kick me too much lah, i just played 5 days ago...  Sad

i felt the same way with gilliam :/ started at the tail end of the event and only got to around 20 luck but they come back around so you'll get it eventually Smile
[Image: 3oSqPY5.jpg]

(03-29-2018, 06:57 PM)Moriarty Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 12:51 PM)CaitSith Wrote: So please don't kick me too much lah, i just played 5 days ago...  Sad

i felt the same way with gilliam :/ started at the tail end of the event and only got to around 20 luck but they come back around so you'll get it eventually Smile

So the past heroes event will come back again?
That's a good news!

Any info regarding their rotation?

(03-30-2018, 04:54 AM)CaitSith Wrote:
(03-29-2018, 06:57 PM)Moriarty Wrote:

So the past heroes event will come back again?
That's a good news!

Any info regarding their rotation?

Nope not yet
[Image: 3oSqPY5.jpg]

I got frustrated with the low drop rate of his LB enhancements that gave up on the event towards the end.
My Ganan is sitting in my inventory with only 71 luck  Sad - I can't really use him for high luck parties, might as well bring Rayas.

(03-31-2018, 12:45 PM)giraffe Wrote: I got frustrated with the low drop rate of his LB enhancements that gave up on the event towards the end.
My Ganan is sitting in my inventory with only 71 luck  Sad - I can't really use him for high luck parties, might as well bring Rayas.

Yeaps, this Ganan trend is like a binary trend, you either 1 or 100, anything in between is considered as 1 luck lol  Big Grin

(04-01-2018, 01:36 PM)CaitSith Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 12:45 PM)giraffe Wrote: I got frustrated with the low drop rate of his LB enhancements that gave up on the event towards the end.

Yeaps, this Ganan trend is like a binary trend, you either 1 or 100, anything in between is considered as 1 luck lol  Big Grin

Pretty much. Make sure you get your Rayas to 80 luck (and lvl 70) to be better received in multiplayer farming parties.

(04-03-2018, 02:08 AM)giraffe Wrote: Pretty much. Make sure you get your Rayas to 80 luck (and lvl 70) to be better received in multiplayer farming parties.

Yups, I did rush the main story quest when there's this double exp and half energy event. Pulled it through thanks to Valhalla. Big Grin

And even my Luck 80 Rayas still kicked quite a lot... until I fully enhance him using all those 3 colors cat-like creatures from Spirits of Exploring...

Yep, just rush those lobbies as much as possible and you should be doing a lot better.

GL.

(04-03-2018, 06:36 PM)Esper Wrote: Yep, just rush those lobbies as much as possible and you should be doing a lot better.

GL.

I am rushing the trial event for ganan which resurfaced again now.
Thanks for the luck wish, mate!  Heart